cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card - Shipping Times

Mchan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My original faulty SIM card was ordered October 27th, shipped on October 28th and received on November 1st. A total of 2 business days from order date. 

I had to order a replacement card on November 5th, and it has YET to be shipped. I don't even know if this will solve my activation problems!

Activations problems, back-logged in ticket resolution, and now this.. will it ever end? 

5 REPLIES 5

Balanceman

That's weird, it took about 4 days from the date of order until I receive my sim card.  I would highly recommend to private message the moderators.  It seems like the only way to contact Public Mobile.

Best of luck mate!

eazybelle

I only had 200mb of data with Koodo and I survived. Hoping for success with your port!

Simon4s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mine is in the process of getting ported, cant wait. I just used 100% of my Koodo data this morning...

eazybelle

I think most people are getting their SIMs within 2 days. Yours should come soon!

I ported from Koodo without any issues this morning. I was nervous going through the process but I guess I got lucky. Hopefully, your issues will be resolved soon! 

Simon4s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The 5th was a saturday so it'll probably come soon. Are you with Koodo? Me and many others are having issues right now too but I believe they are being fixed.

Need Help? Let's chat.