cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card

Hallsy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchase a new SIM card on January 11/23. Can you let me know when I can expect delivery. 

Hallsy

6 REPLIES 6

sunnyrose
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you want it faster, please don't use "free" shipping since it's by regular letter.  As other said, go to a local store and buy it.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Hallsy 

If you prefer not to wait the possible 2 weeks it could take, go to a Telus, Koodo or Mobile Klinic branded store and they should be able to sell you one.

Even better, if you're in the greater Toronto area, check out Canadiancellsupplies.com -- cheap SIM cards!!!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hallsy 

Don’t hold your breath because some customers reported it took up to 3 weeks to arrive. You maybe lucky and get it in 5 days…it is Canada Post that is taking the time to deliver. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hallsy   Sim card order can take as many as 3 weeks  😞

And there is no tracking 

Please open ticket with PM Support for status update, at least they can confirm if the order was fufilled:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hallsy @Can take 3 days to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try a Koodo kiosk and pick up in person otherwise ask support when it shipped and when to expect it 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

edit we are just customers like you trying to help 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes 5-10 business days even though some reported waiting much longer.

Need Help? Let's chat.