cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card not arrived issue

shencandice8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM Card online 20 business days ago, but it didn't arrive yet. And I have no way to submit the ticket because I am not the customer yet. Yesterday, I had to go to the Telus store to ask for a solution. The store staff told me to buy another SIM card so that I can log into my account to submit a ticket. Now I want to know how to get my payment back for the duplicate charge.

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@shencandice8 

Did you save your receipt from purchasing the SIM card from telus? Submit that or a copy of it with your message to customer support and ask them to credit your account the amount equal to the cost of the SIM card. 

If the Public Mobile SIM card ever shows up it's a freebie keep it as a spare because obviously it's not exactly easy to get a SIM card nowadays hopefully a policy Public Mobile will reverse sooner than later.

shencandice8

Sorry, I have no spare SIM card so far. 😂

@shencandice8 

1. You can keep SIM as a spare - if you lose phone or damage SIM...activate the spare. 

2. You can keep SIM as a spare - give to friend or family to entice them to join...they use your referral code...you gain a point every month that they remain as a customer. 

shencandice8

Thank you very much!

@shencandice8  still open a ticket with PM Support by messaging them demand a refund since the card is lost and you no longer need it (as you were forced to get one at Telus store). 

shencandice8

but I have already bought a new SIM card at the Telus Store. No need for another SIM card, then what shall I do next?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shencandice8   It could take as many as 3 weeks for the sim to arrive.  20 buiness days is a bit too many.  Maybe it was lost on the way?

no worry, you can also submit ticket.  Just message them via direct message;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

@shencandice8 wrote:

I ordered a SIM Card online 20 business days ago, but it didn't arrive yet. And I have no way to submit the ticket because I am not the customer yet. Yesterday, I had to go to the Telus store to ask for a solution. The store staff told me to buy another SIM card so that I can log into my account to submit a ticket. Now I want to know how to get my payment back for the duplicate charge.

Send a private message to a CSA.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@shencandice8 

hi you can try for a credit/refund to contact customer service agent 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.