cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Registration

fitzwilliams34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been a member since 2021, never my SIM card..

8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@fitzwilliams34 wrote:

I have been a member since 2021, never my SIM card..

@fitzwilliams34 - you can be a member of the community without being a Public Mobile customer.

If you have an unused SIM card that has never been activated then you can go ahead and activate it here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

SIM cards do not expire unless they were used already on a closed or deactivated account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fitzwilliams34   are you getting error like "Sim not registered"?

if so, login to My Account to confirm if your account status is active

If it is active, try to reseat your sim card

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Huh? what is your question?

@fitzwilliams34  If you like to explain a bit , without giving any personal info maybe we can advise on what it is you need to do without waiting for support 

fitzwilliams34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you. it is a bit complicated.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

... never my SIM card..

what does that mean, @fitzwilliams34 

Lots of guessing involved here... do you mean you've never been able to access self-serve?   If so, that might mean you originally activated in-store which didn't result in you getting a self-serve account set up.

If I'm anywhere close, you'll need to contact a Customer Support Agent to get self-serve access set up and working.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fitzwilliams34  If you have a new SIM card to replace a lost damaged stolen one , you need to do this on computer and  sign k to self serve go to profile tab quick link and swap SIM card 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677537221650.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fitzwilliams34  Can you give a few more details pls . Are you trying to activate or change SIM card from a lost one ?

Need Help? Let's chat.