cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card Not Free?!

DkB58
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My spouse was told by the local Telus store that the Public Mobile SIM cards are not free even though the PM web site says they are in their first time subscriber promotions. The store in question is listed as a physical pick up location for SIMs. TIA for replies. 

5 REPLIES 5

@DkB58  if your existing customer . When talking to support ask them for the plan you want many have already confirmed getting the new activation plans by asking for it . Support was able to give me the 50GB for $34 plan few days ago when I asked for it 

DkB58

As an aside, I'm still miffed that a new subscriber can get a better deal than a loyal subscriber. 🤷🏼‍♂️

@DkB58  Yes that’s true good point . I’m just customer like you trying to help . But to help drive the change best let support be aware of the confusion it’s caused you . And time wasted going to a store to get what would seem  like a free sim from  any one of their locations

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DkB58

Thanks for the quick reply @Handy1, but the web page doesn't indicate that. A little more clarity on PM's part would avoid confusion.

Select SIM  Public Mobile.JPEG

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DkB58  Yes they are free from website but not the store Amazon has the for $4.99

adding if you create account online and pay for the plan you want physical sim and eSIM are free then when the free SIM card comes by mail you can download the app and it willpick up where you left off in website and activate .and the plan won’t start untill you have activated it @DkB58 

Need Help? Let's chat.