cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Activation

C_greta2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

GET STARTED ONLINE TROUBLESHOOTING

1.  BE KIND TO YOUR SUPPORT TEAM!!!   CATCH MORE       BEES WITH HONEY!

2. FIND “ACTIVATE” AT TOP MENU ON HOME PAGE, FOLLOW PROMPTS AND READ THE FINE PRINT, THAT IS NOT OLD PEOPLE FRIENDLY!!!

3.  CHECK FOR TYPOS AND NUMBER INPUT INFO ON ALL PAGES BEFORE HITTING THE NEXT PAGE BUTTON OR SUBMIT BUTTON, SOME PAGES WILL NOT LET YOU GO BACK. READ THE FINE PRINT.   LOL

4.  SUBMIT A TICKET IF ERRORS CANNOT BE FIXED.  INCLUDE ACCOUNT INFO IN YOUR MESSAGE TO  CS_Agent THROUGH YOUR COMMUNITY MAILBOX BUTTON AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS PAGE. CHECK THE NOTIFICATION BELL AND THE ENVELOPE AT TOP RIGHT TO REFRESH EACH NOTIFICATION.

5.  USE THE SEARCH BAR AND KEEP IT GENERAL.  LIKE “SIM ACTIVATION ERRORS”

6.  GOOD IDEA TO CALL YOUR PREVIOUS CARRIER TO LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE PORTING YOUR NUMBER.

7.  BE PATIENT!  THESE MAY SOUND LIKE STUPID MISTAKES, BUT ANYONE CAN MAKE THEM! 

P.S. FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THIS THREAD, GIVE THIS A THUMBS UP OR BRAVO…SORRY NO THUMBS DOWN BUTTON!!!  HAHA

IF I FORGOT ANYTHING, SORRY, I AM OLD

5 REPLIES 5

C_greta2

Just my own experience, that perhaps others might overlook or need some ideas on how to navigate activation.. Everyone has there own unique way of looking at a solution...there are other answers on this board which may be more helpful...thanks for input.

Olive_Oyl
@C_greta2 

GET STARTED ONLINE TROUBLESHOOTING

1.  BE KIND TO YOUR SUPPORT TEAM!!!  THEY PUT UP WITH ALL KINDS OF BS!  CATCH MORE       BEES WITH HONEY!

But just ask yourself and others. Why would PM say this, before you fill out the survey, just after you had a conversation with a CSA?

The survey is solely for the interaction with me, independent from other agents or the company in general. 

Reading between the lines what is meant by it?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @C_greta2   Useful info

But one request, maybe change it to no all caps and it would be perfect

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Good for you, you’ve captured most of it! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks @C_greta2   for the activation tips

Need Help? Let's chat.