cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Activation Issues

ninjas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Only trying this because my PMs haven't been read yet. Which is totally understandable, given the exodus of new PM clients.

I activated my SIM on the 20th of November, at around 5 pm. I still have NO service whatsoever. I was able to receive the confirmation code through text, to create my self-serve account, and that was the beginning and end of my service.

Currently, I am unable to make/receive calls AND text. Data doesn't work either, eventhough I followed the instructions to change internet settings.

I don't really expect a quick response, but I'm trying this as an alternative. My other phone line runs out on the 26th, so if my PM number isn't working by then, I'll have to go without a phone.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the trouble

P.S : It's not a port. I chose a new number altogether.

Edit : I hope I tagged the Mods correctly

5 REPLIES 5

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Of course it is 🙂

ninjas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you SO MUCH !!!! It's working now !

Rockdaddy22
Looks like we got it solved 🙂 Thanks Shaz you really are awesome

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @ninjas

I'm really sorry for the delayed response. 

Can you reboot your phone ? everything should be working now. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Thank you for being so patient. Let's hope you get a resolution today, no service is a priority.
@Shazia_K or @Mary_M this user has no service. IF one of you has time to take a look at this case that would be great.
Need Help? Let's chat.