Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rosemont La Petite Patrie network problem

rajirugi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

- Google translated from French, so sorry for any mistakes -

Hello,

For about a week, I have had constant network troubles when I am at work, in the Rosemont La Petite Patrie sector in Montreal. Postal code: H2S 2G3 and H2S 2G7. I cannot make any calls at all for a few minutes because the network is unavailable. During these times, I also cannot receive calls (there is no ringing; it immediately falls on my answering machine) and if I am in the middle of a call, the line cuts. Extremely problematic when I have major work calls. The data symbol that usually displays "LTE +" displays "H +" during these times.

I have spoken to my colleagues and the only one who also uses Public Mobile has the same problems as me. Everyone else has no problem so it's clearly coming from your network.

I live in the Villeray area and the problem does not appear at home it seems, only at work.

What to do ? Thanks for your help !

4 REPLIES 4

@rajirugi 

Chances are there are some infastructure repairs going on near your work that are affecting your service since you said " for about a week". You can also try toggling airplane mode on/off when you arrive to see if you can get a better connection to the network.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Does any one in your group have  Bell or Telus phone service? PM is on the shared Bell/Telus towers as do Bell or Telus in your area.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Maybe asking the moderators to escalate this network coverage failure so that one day they can fix it, but it probably take some time to fix.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rajirugi , is the signal strength really low during the phone call?  Maybe that is an area with sparse coverage or maybe a local tower is out of service for maintenance.  Generally when a call is in process, there is a switch over to the 3G network.  The phone should not be displaying LTE during the call.  Should be H, 3G.  Take a look at this tower map and see if the area of concern is well covered or not.

https://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html

Need Help? Let's chat.