cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers and chatr mobile subs cant call me! Heeeeeelpppp!

EltonB
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hi Mods!

I can call and text people on rogers mobile phones and chatr, but they cant call me. They can text me but when they dial my number, the call drops without going into ringing mode!

@ShaziaK or any other Mode, plz help?
27 REPLIES 27

EltonB
Hi Mary,

Sent it.

Thanks,

Elton

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Can you send me your phone number and the ticket number by private message? Since she's not in, I'll look into it and confirm if it's resolved! @EltonB

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

EltonB
Hi Mary,

I private messaged her first before posting here so she is fully aware and told me she was going ro talk to the technician to make it official.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @EltonB,

Thank you for the update, glad to hear that everything is working!

We usually do provide updates regarding closed tickets, unless the customer informs us that it was resolved before we get to him 🙂 Shazia is not in today, but I'll forward the news to her.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

EltonB
Hi Will,

Intresting question boarding on weird. But I will answer! Sorry If I wasnt clear for you on my post.
I still have to receive an offical reply from Shazia to let me know she contacted the PM tech about my ticket and that the problem is really solved ans not some random occurance.
A ticket is consideree closed officially when you receive an official email from the person who opened it, being ShaziaK. Thats what officiap means in the real world.
I hope my answer is clear now.

Regarda,

Elton

@EltonB wrote:
Hi everyone,

As promised, I am updating on my issue.
I have not received an official reponse from PM yet but it seems my issue is fixed and those people who couldnt call me beforefrom Rogers, can now.

I have to say that Shazia has reponded my private messages promptly, so no complain there.

Still waiting for offical reponse, but I wil consider this matter solved for now. If not, I will private message Shazia again lol.

Nice to see everything is in order again.  What official message are you expecting and from whom? 

EltonB
Hi everyone,

As promised, I am updating on my issue.
I have not received an official reponse from PM yet but it seems my issue is fixed and those people who couldnt call me beforefrom Rogers, can now.

I have to say that Shazia has reponded my private messages promptly, so no complain there.

Still waiting for offical reponse, but I wil consider this matter solved for now. If not, I will private message Shazia again lol.

EltonB
Hey Tup,

Excuse my mistakes; typing from my mobile lol

EltonB
Hey Tup

If I failed to explaine in my previous posts already: I could receive text messages from Rogers and Chatr mobipe subs but they couldnt call me. I could call and text them successfullly.
Funny thing is, my prot in November was flawless and did not understand this issue till now.
A body of mine who ported after me, has no issues so far with this matter.

PM tech told me they have to refer the matter to Rogers, as it has to do with Rogers not having PM rouring numbers. They contacted me and are working on it. Response was fairly quick but issues like this should not happen. Lets see!

Tup

Curious what the problem was and how they fixed it.  Something lingering from the port in November? 

EltonB
Hello, Thanks again to you both @ srlawren and @Mary_M!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @EltonB,

Status of the ticket: still in progress. We'll have to wait the 72h time-frame for a resolution - but you can message Saray for an update tomorrow as well 🙂

Mary

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@EltonB okay, looking forward to hearing that this is resolved for you soon.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

EltonB
Hey @srlawren,

I thunk Shazia put the ticket through already! I dont think Mary can do anything now. It's on IT department hands. Thanks though!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mary_M are you able to update on this issue at all?  I think Shazia was working with @EltonB.  Would this be something that needs to go to Rogers support?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

EltonB
Hey @zooback,

Definitely! I doubt they will tell me anything but waiting!

zooback
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Good luck. Curious to hear of this as well

EltonB
Hello,

Lets see what the tech support is gonna do. Shazia_K opened a ticket to them and told me they would contact me in 72hr timeframe. Lets see!

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
@EltonB
Now the feeling that I had that I was special is disappearing as well

EltonB
Hi zhadj030,

I will for sure. I was so pleased that my transfer went so smooth and never had a problem, till I discovered lately this. O was feeling special...I guess no more lol

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
@EltonB please keep us update of the problem. I am curious of what might have caused this. Thanks

EltonB
Hi Shazia_K,

Private Message sent!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @EltonB, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile SIM card #?

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

EltonB
Hi @Shazia_K

I did transfer my number in November. All went smooth and never had a problem till I discovered this lately.

Please help!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @EltonB

Sorry to hear about this, 

Have you recently transferred your number to us? 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

EltonB
Plz help mods! I need those calls to reach me!

EltonB

Need Help? Let's chat.