cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming data not working

jjstanley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently in the US. I got a roaming bundle but ran out of data before the 10 days are up. I added a 1GB data add-on but it won't work. I had a problem like this before. I can't find a way to contact someone who can help me. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

6 REPLIES 6

jjstanley

It seems logical to me that when you run out of data you order more. Why is that improper?

Maybe the system has changed but you should not have been able to stack the roaming add-on like that. The second attempt shouldn't even have been possible. But maybe things have changed. The system is ridiculously unreliable and untrustworthy for many people though so actions don't show up properly leading people to do things improperly. It's a terrible system.

jjstanley

I have tried those ideas several times. I got the US roaming add-on. At first it didn't show up on the payment history so I did it again and now it shows both and says I have 2GB remaining.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

While you shouldn't really need to, try airplane mode first, then if still not restart the phone. See if that gets it working. It should work.

Did you buy the 1gb Canada one or the US roaming one? Check your payment history for the transaction to verify.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@jjstanley 

after 10 day and you need waiting for 24 hr after the 10 day end to you can rebuy it,

or contact support team by CS_Agent  to add it for you.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

I have heard this before but have no personal experience with it. What I have heard is that if you add another data package before the initial 10 days were up it may take 24 hours to activate. But there may be some tricks that need doing as well. Someone will be along soon here with much more detail.

Need Help? Let's chat.