cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Singlemalt1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lost autopay, loyalty, etc on screen. Lost bonus GB and bonus international minutes?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Singlemalt1 

There has been a change on the Self Serve account page. Just login to account and click on Access Rewards. You will need to re-enter your email address and password again and you will see all your rewards.

As for your bonuses, go to the middle of the page under My Data & Add-ons to see your remainder of your bonuses.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Singlemalt1   Not sure if you aware , the reward section has moved to My Rewards  (https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards) , did you have a chance to check it there?  Is it showing nothing there as well?

for the bonus data and minutes, they are still on My Account, Overview Tab, My Data & Add-ons, can you post a screenshot  ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Singlemalt1 : What are the chances you used those gift items? Do you recall having them there? Maybe post a screenshot of the left side of your overview page. I have experienced some peculiarities on one account before. So maybe you have too. Hopefully you have some prior proof.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Singlemalt1 

Sign in using your Account information new website for Rewards.

Need Help? Let's chat.