cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Mary-46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My rewards are not showing up in my account.

8 REPLIES 8

It has always worked for me 🤭 clear cache and try again using the link.

Don't use the one on the website  that doesn't work.

@Mary-46 wrote:

I tried that several times, but it comes up blank. 

If you are using a browser, try again using incognito mode.  If you are using the app, try again after clearing app data.  You might be running into a data caching problem if the display is showing blank.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mary-46 

If you are just checking how much points you have earned. Login on the PM app then to Rewards and it will show you your current points accumulated.

If you reached 15 points, you will get an email that you have reached 15 points and if you want to redeem it.

Mary-46

I tried that several times, but it comes up blank. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Mary-46  once you sign into your account,  you can go to the Rewards tab to see how many points you have. 15 points is equal to $15 dollars off your next bill.

See Rewards link below.

https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca/

@Mary-46 wrote:

Was trying to see what points I have to use and how to use them since I have automatic pay

The rewards tab does display the current number of points earned and shows past activities.  You won't be able to see how many current referrals are associated with the account, so it is not possible to anticipate how many points will be earned at the next renewal.  

Mary-46

Was trying to see what points I have to use and how to use them since I have automatic pay

@Mary-46 wrote:

My rewards are not showing up in my account.

Are you trying to see how many points you'll earn on the next renewal?  Public Mobile doesn't give any indication of that.  The rewards portal only shows previously earned points.

Need Help? Let's chat.