cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward

khietan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How many people do I need to help for getting reward? 
If my community account is different my self account, can I receive the reward? If not, how I do to get?

Thanks for support.

5 REPLIES 5

khietan

I got it. 
Thanks

khietan

Thanks for your information. That would be great if I know exactly standard. Anyway, your support is so great

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@khietan It's not really about how many people you help. Your overall contribution including helpful posts, bravos and solutions will determine your rewards level.
As long as you match your community account with your self-serve email address, you will receive rewards if you qualify. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@khietan wrote:

If my community account is different my self account, can I receive the reward? If not, how I do to get?

Thanks for support.

Community and My Account has to have the same email address to get reward.  This is how PM able to match up the accounts and load the reward into My Account.

As to how many  to get reward, it is a secret formula... no one knows.. just keep helping others, reply on any post you might  be able to help.  And Bravo others!!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@khietan wrote:

Thanks for support.

That's a secret formula that we don't have a def answer to. Just pose solutions and suggestions when you feel you can contribute positive replys. You may end up with a Community Reward at month end.

Need Help? Let's chat.