cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning a pre-owned phone

hrod
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently purchased a pre-owned phone less than 30 days ago. According to the Public Mobile representative, the ticket that I submitted should be resolved within an hour. It has been 3 hours and I still haven't gotten it resolved. I submitted another ticket as well. Has anyone ever encountered this issue and how did you resolve it? 

6 REPLIES 6

hrod

Thanks for the advice. Your experience seems similar to what I expect to go through. 

@hrod wrote:

I see. I didn't know it was 3 days. And yes, I will message them again every couple of hours if I don't get a response. Too bad they don't have a feature like amazon where you can easily get the return label. 

@hrod , that would be so much easier & much faster! It took about 1 week to receive my return label & package to put the phone in to return it through Canada Post! Then about another week for them to receive it back. Which took 3 more weeks for me to receive my refund which I had to create another support ticket to receive my refund! It’s not an easy task for it all!

When you receive the return label & package to mail it in make sure you save the tracking # & receipt from Canada Post as proof of return , plus that will allow you to track it to know when they receive the phone back.

hrod

I see. I didn't know it was 3 days. And yes, I will message them again every couple of hours if I don't get a response. Too bad they don't have a feature like amazon where you can easily get the return label. 

hrod

Yep, that how I submitted the first ticket and it's still outstanding. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hrod   did you use Chatbot to create the ticket?  if not, maybe use the proper CPO return ticket via chatbot

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "CPO Phone", then click "Return or Exchange..", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @hrod   they usually reply within couple hours, but the official ETA is within 3 days (not 3 hours)

But it's ok, just wait a bit longer.  If you still not receive any reply in an 2 hours, message them again for update

Need Help? Let's chat.