cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response time for CS_Agent?

JW12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been unable to activate my account, keep getting an activation error. I opened a ticket, sent a pm to CS_Agent. Does anyone have any idea how long I can expect to wait for a response?

5 REPLIES 5

JW12

Yeah, same here. I have 4 pending charges, so they aren’t processed at least.

Every time I try to login to my account I’m prompted to resume activation, if I do I get another pending charge… when I use the app I get to the step to continue with esim then the app encounters an error. So can’t do much without support at this point.  Hoping they reply by tomorrow. LOL

ks244
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im in the same boat, signed up yesterday, been charged 3 times and cant login to account. opened with cs hours ago with no reply and getting pretty close to doing a reversal of charges on my credit card

SlickVic

2 weeks minimum likely before they clear up this mess they have created.

JW12

I figured as much especially with so many people having issues… was just hoping someone would reply with how long they waited for a response. Ah well, guess I wait as patiently as I can. LOL

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @JW12 

To be honest, I don't think anyone can really give you an ETA when they get back to you. It's Black Friday weekend and it's one of the super busiest time of the year.

Need Help? Let's chat.