cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested Invoice Statement With Taxes

sirah_321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I was looking to get my monthly invoice statement billing complete with taxes showing so that i may be reimbursed by my company for my phone service.  I was not able to download a monthly statement showing with taxes. They only accept a proper invoice that must show the taxes included.
I sent a private message to support and was messaged that it would take up to a month for them to request an Invoice for March and April 2023.   That was requested 1 month ago and they were supposed to email it to me.  How can i get my invoice bill statement with taxes?  

2 REPLIES 2

sirah_321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you.  I have requested a ticket again. I appreciate your help.  

@sirah_321 wrote:

Hello, I was looking to get my monthly invoice statement billing complete with taxes showing so that i may be reimbursed by my company for my phone service.  I was not able to download a monthly statement showing with taxes. They only accept a proper invoice that must show the taxes included.
I sent a private message to support and was messaged that it would take up to a month for them to request an Invoice for March and April 2023.   That was requested 1 month ago and they were supposed to email it to me.  How can i get my invoice bill statement with taxes?  

As you haven't received the receipts you'll need to open another ticket.  Please note that tickets shoudl be opened using the chatbot at:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.