cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SIM Card

radioguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know how to obtain a replacement Public SIM card?  I went to a couple of retailers who used to sell them (London Drugs and Wal Mart) and neither of them have the cards anymore.  I also don't see anywhere in my account to order a replacement.

Managed to damage my existing SIM so I currently have no way of using my phone 😞 

9 REPLIES 9

radioguy

Thanks all, went to a Telus store and was able to purchase a replacement card for $10.

Cheers and Thanks again to all who replied! 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You can try ebay in addition to suggested retailers. Be aware that in most (all) cases ebay sellers require you to use their referral code...

radioguy

Thanks for the fast replies guys, I'll see if I can track down a Telus store since I'd obviously like to get this sorted sooner rather then later 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@radioguy hi the fastest way is go to a koodo or telus store , you can go to the top of this page to SHOP and order 1 there but it could take 2 or 3 weeks for delivery 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Koodo stores will sell them in Kitchener

@radioguy wrote:

Does anyone know how to obtain a replacement Public SIM card?  I went to a couple of retailers who used to sell them (London Drugs and Wal Mart) and neither of them have the cards anymore.  I also don't see anywhere in my account to order a replacement.

Managed to damage my existing SIM so I currently have no way of using my phone 😞 

Public Mobile sells them on Amazon (seller is Public Mobile) and on the Public Mobile website.  Telus and Koodo corporate stores (Telus-owned) stores carry them as well.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@radioguy 

go to Telus or Koodo to buy it new SIM card,

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

to change SIM number.

Need Help? Let's chat.