cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace credit card

rmspec
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I tried at least 10 times to replace my credit card and it’s giving the error unable to process transaction it has been denied by the card issuer. Not true at all I phone rbc and they said it’s your system all transactions have been approved 

so seriously for at leadt one year everyone has the same issue and you cannot fix the system 

if you don’t fix it in a few days I am leaving and take all my friends with me

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

9 REPLIES 9

burdenfire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for taking the time to reply

Unfortunately incognito didn't work either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @burdenfire  - The only other thing to try is to clear your browser's cache, or launch your browser in incognito/privacy mode.  Other than that, name and address must match esxactly as it shows on statements (which it seem you have done).  If the brower doesn;t work, try contacting moderators using SIMon (? chatbot - located on lower right corner).  Describe your problem, and click through until you get to submit a ticket.

BTW, you have posted to a really old thread.  In the future, always start a new thread/topic in order to ensure that your question gets the maximum exposure.

burdenfire
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there. I'm having the same issue where I am trying to replace my credit card but this:

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information."

my credit card is allowed online purchases. It's a common mastercard. I have tried leaving the apt number blank, having the unit number is the address line...etc.. 

Looking for the magic address formula or a moderator 🙂

thanks

@kavafishIf nothing works for you unfortunately contact the moderators is the only way as they have access to your private account information

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Expect them to get back to you in about 48 hours. in the mean time if you have use another credit card or purchase a voucher from any vendors eg Walmart or London Drugs.

kavafish

This solution does not work for me. I have tried re-typing my address a million different ways, cleared my cache and use private windows. I am stuck!! How do I get help renewing my credit card?

rmspec

Thanks for reply

it did work when I left apartment blank and postal code with no spaces

@rmspec 

When you try again, make sure address exactly matches your credit card billing address.  If apartment number, leave that section blank.  Try the postal code with a space between the first three digit and last three digts, or try without space.  Chrome incognito mode seems to work with this site 

Moderators can help but it can take 1-2 days to respond.  If you need to pay immediately due to suspended account, you could either buy a voucher in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies).  At least, then your service is active.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@rmspec hello you will be locked out after a few attempts wait an hour and try again in chrome and ingognito mode after rebooting your computor if that doesnt work then contact moderator as suggested

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@rmspec  hi you are on a public forum so you should edit your private info top right corner 3 dots click and edit ,people are having a lot of issues changing their cards lately, here is a link for a moderator to fix your issue https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.