cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing an add-on

hockeyfan99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have the 200 min US and Canada Long Distance add-on but I don't see the option to remove it. Any idea on how I might remove it?

8 REPLIES 8

@Ashabeshin wrote:

I have an add-on and I see I was billed again for it.. why.. I thought this would not be rebilled as it was an accedient in the first place .. I thought I needed it and didnt.. I want to remove.. Please help 

Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner to contact a moderator who can assist you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ashabeshin wrote:

I have an add-on and I see I was billed again for it.. why.. I thought this would not be rebilled as it was an accedient in the first place .. I thought I needed it and didnt.. I want to remove.. Please help 

@Ashabeshin 

Add-ons don't re-bill. You buy once and consume it over time. When consumed it drops off.

It sounds like you'll need the moderators to sort out the accidental purchase though. Ask nicely. Usually there are no refunds for pre-paid.

Ashabeshin

hockeyfan99

Thanks everyone for helping.

@hockeyfan99, addons don't renew.  They carry over until they are completely used up then you would have repurchase them..  The US addons are time sensitive but the LD and data addons roll over until completely exhausted and are not part of the the autopay system.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

add-ons don't auto renew.

Only your plan renews when you are enrolled in autopay.

You will always have to manually purchase the add-ons when you wish.

hockeyfan99

Thanks for responding! I have been with public mobile almost a year. I guess what I want to do is be able to remove this add-on so that when my autopay happens this add-on won't be included. Is there a way to do that?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hockeyfan99, if you have already purchased the addon you can't it is a pre paid service with no refunds.  Are you just getting setup and it is listed and you didn't select it?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.