cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of rewards + unable to access rewards section

Mp26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, 

I've been on the PM network for 1.5 years now. I had collected a couple rewards on the way but for whatever reason, they are no longer applicable to my account. I haven't changed plans (until today) and I'm not able to log on to the rewards page, irrespective of trying on different browsers. Any leads would be appreciated, thanks for your time!

11 REPLIES 11

Mp26

Thanks! I have actually enabled the pre-authorised payment but it doesn't show up. I'll raise a ticket for this.

Thanks @dust2dust .  I missed it

Then I guess it is the system (again.. what's new.. )

@Mp26   open a ticket with PM CS agent, there are still couple days before your next renewal, they should be able to fix it before your due date

@hTideGnow- It shows as enabled in two of his images.

@Mp26   Set it up now if it has been disabled for whatever reason, your next payment is July 25, you still have time to enable it so you can save the $2 for next payment

HI @Mp26 

on the same page, where you see the green box, you should see this if you have Pre-Authorized payment enabled:

hTideGnow_1-1658333687072.png

It looks like it is not enabled

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Indeed. It says you have it set up but it's not showing the $2. I guess you'll have to contact the support people. Don't let them talk about points. Don't go to points.

@hTideGnow- I see the oops page that Mp26 shows.

Mp26

Hi, thanks! The payment history doesn't show application of the rewards... I have pre-authorised payment right form the beginning.Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 11.58.18.png

Mp26

Hi, thanks for your response! Here are the screenshots. The last renewal has only loyalty reward applied and not the pre-authorised payment.

As for the rewards page, it says 'under management' but that has been the case since early June for me. Saya under mainatainanceSaya under mainatainanceRewards applied in the last cycleRewards applied in the last cycle

@dust2dust wrote:

I'm also not seeing the rewards page. Lots of changes around here the last few days.

Check your payment history records in the account for mentions of rewards.

HI@dust2dust , you meant you are not seeing the rewards page in My Account or not seeing anything when login to My Rewards?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I'm also not seeing the rewards page. Lots of changes around here the last few days.

Check your payment history records in the account for mentions of rewards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@Mp26 

did you login to My Rewards site and check:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards

please provide a screenshot so we can help

if you see rewards on My Rewards portal but not see PM give you the credit in the last renewal, please also post us screenshots

Need Help? Let's chat.