cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Issue

tal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I'm new to Public Mobile. I went through the online registration process to transfer my old Rogers account + phone number to Public Mobile. I got the confirmation email but when I try to log into the Self Service with my username and password I get an error: "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." I know I have the correct email & password though. I also tried verifying my phone number to create the profile (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/) but when I enter my number I get an error saying "* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here." and when I go through the Forgot Your Password process I get an error saying "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address." Does this mean my account activation worked but I just can't log in to Public Mobile's website?

Also it appears the sim card is not working yet but that could be because I can't log into the account. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have had no reply from several mods for over a week!
5 REPLIES 5

tal

Hi @Saray_O 

I need to discontinue my plan with Public Mobile immediately, can you please ensure that my credit card is not charged again?

Tal

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @tal

I'm sorry about this inconvenient. I called our port team and they told me the port didn't go through because you provided the wrong PIN when you requested the port. Could you send me the following info via private message so I can resubmit the port request for you?

- Rogers account number

- phone number that you want to port 

Thank you! 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@tal wrote:

I tried putting it in my iPhone 6 but so far its showing: "SIM Not Supported"

That's typtically an indication that your phone isn't unlocked. 

tal

I tried putting it in my iPhone 6 but so far its showing: "SIM Not Supported"

ERICJIANG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Have you activateed your SIM card yet?
Need Help? Let's chat.