Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the new plan

Marhoho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • After I signed in my account, the it shows 

IMG_5513.png

the New plan should be active on 28th. But I didn’t see any change. By the way, the bottom one shown:

Aoubt Due Feb 26, 2024. What does it means??’Thank you!

what does 

7 REPLIES 7

@Marhoho  I think only the $65 Canada/US plan has a 90 day option currently (in most provinces).

Marhoho
  • Thank you! Very clear explanation 。

@Marhoho 

December 26/23 is the end of your 30 days cycle.

The 90 day plan will give you an additional $5 discount but is offered only in the higher data plans. It will be in the Subscription & Add-on section in your account if it is noted or just Google the Public Mobile plans.

Marhoho
  • Thank you! I guess my plan doesn’t show any choices. I’ve been charged every 30 day. 

@Marhoho  Sometimes a plan will have a choice between 30 days and 90 days.  With the 90 day version you get 3 times the data at the beginning to last the whole 90 days.  You also pay for the whole 90 days up front.  Usually there is $5 or $10 dollars discount per 30 days on the 90 day plan.  

Marhoho

thank you for your quick reply. I’m new for PM , so when means this plan will be expired on Deb 26, ,2024? By the way, what is different between 30 day plan and 90 day plan? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Marhoho 

This is normal on the day before your renewal date. If you have service just ignore it. There should also be the automatic Top-Up in your shopping cart to renew your plan.

You must be on a 90 day plan for the additional $5 credit/month but you are charge every 30 days. February 26/24 is when your 90 day plan expires.

Need Help? Let's chat.