cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding switch to points

durindigss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am rewards user as for me it makes economic sense. My question is will the loyalty rewards I have accrued, been here a few years, be lost and I have to restart? Or will I continue to have the points available and each year I get another 10 points. In addition, will the points continue to accrue forever, right now I think there is a 5 year cap on the rewards?

Also I may have missed but didn’t see anything about auto pay in points as it’s nice to get the $2 each month. 

lastly, I hope they automate the points or have option to, as if each month I have to go on and use up points it will become a real hassle.

Ps if I lose all my rewards that I mentioned above I’m out.

thanks for your help!

1 REPLY 1

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@durindigss    Once the new policy is implemented (starting in May/2024), you will no longer receive any autopay $2 discount but will instead receive 5% in points of your plan cost for any payments made to your account.  You will also lose the loyalty rewards (upto $5/cycle, depending on when you activated) and will instead receive 10 points ($10) on each anniversary of joining PM.

You will also need to accumulate 15 points ($15) first and then manually redeem them to be able to use them towards a future bill payment.

Your referrals (if any) will stay intact and be awarded each cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.