cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding my eSIM

dieutebenisse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I purchased eSIM and tried to login but

the screen said that they’ve noticed I have an active public mobile account and in order to full acess, they will send a 6 digit code to my old phone number (I had an account in the past) which I don’t use anymore so I can’t get code from it.

And the eSIM seems not activated either so I can’t make a call since from this morning.

I tried to transfer my phone number (which I’m using now) to public mobile and even get a notice email from Bell (previous carrier).

Please help me.

5 REPLIES 5

@dieutebenisse   this is likely a sim provisioning issue, easy fix for PM support  🙂

dieutebenisse

Thank you so much. I’ve reset all my network setthing as you said, but it didn’t work so I contacted to PM support.

dieutebenisse

Thank you so much. I cantaced PM support.

Polaris_tw

Was the old PM account in the same email address? I'm fairly sure you can only use one account per email address, which may also cause issues. Sounds like PM support needs to completely delete your old account first. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dieutebenisse 

Was your eSIM installed

If  so and if you have any active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) or remove the physical sim.  Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after)

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.