cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding account

justphoneguy79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking for a mod to review my msgs regarding my account. I've been waiting several hours and usally is a quicker response 

8 REPLIES 8

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@justphoneguy79 Did you receive their first message regarding account verification? Usually, you get this within 24-48 hours so.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@justphoneguy79, if they message you, do look at your mail icon in the top corner of your account. Typically, they will message you to verify your account. And if you don't respond or reply by a certain amount of time, they may message and say:

I'm following up since I can see that you haven't responded yet. 

After 24 hours this case will be closed if there is no response, don't hesitate to reach us or the Community back in case you have any further issues.

Moderators Team

Best regards!

So, make sure you actually monitored this. I have on occasion sent a message, and I totally forget to look at the envelope, and then submit another ticket to the moderators. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite 

Thanks for the info.

It was that busy on this forum for the past few days.

It may be members learn enough from our posts and create moderator support ticket with posting for help.

@popping FYI: 3 days for my last ticket submission.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@justphoneguy79 

There are 9 moderators online at the moment. 3:34 pm ET.  You may get a reply today.  Latest tomorrow.

@justphoneguy79 "You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours." per https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

If you have no service, give the Textnow app a look for calling/texting over wifi. It's a useful backup tool (I use fongo.com).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@justphoneguy79 the official response time is 24 to 48 hours. If its been longer resend you question. Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there. 

In the meantime,  unless it involves accessing your account, or porting, if you tell us what the problem is, we may be able to help you here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Usual turn around time is 48 -72 hours for a response.  It maybe be quicker with more moderators being hired.

Need Help? Let's chat.