Refund

edilbertoBula
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get my outstanding balance to my account 

10 REPLIES 10

edilbertoBula

It was my debit card

You didn't say. Was that from you depositing money there? Or is that built-up rewards?

edilbertoBula

Is that clear for you. 

edilbertoBula

why you don’t know what I’m trying to do easy I need my money back!!! 300$ in my account back to my bank card which is registered to my payment method.

What stupid idea? Scroll down to the bottom and find Service Terms. Have a read. You'll find it says that there are no refunds here. Likely common with most prepaid providers.

But again, what are you trying to do?

edilbertoBula

Stupid idea, how you know, can you prove it?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

No dice unfortunately, you used to be able to transfer the entire balance to another PM customer/account (so if you had a friend/family member still using it) you could do that as being a good friend or arrange some compensation, but unfortunately you haven't been able to do that for quite awhile now.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you have a substantial balance, you probably best to keep your PM account until it's dwindled down.

Remember...your PM account needs to be active if/when you initiate a port away from PM.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@edilbertoBula 

If you have outstanding balance before porting your number to another carrier. Unfortunately as @Dunkman indicated...PM is a prepaid plan so no refund.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@edilbertoBula 

In general, since this is a prepaid service, there are no refunds with Public mobile. What is your specific situation?  

Need Help? Let's chat.