cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Jmatt72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up Dec. 5/23, but have not been able to successfully transfer my services from Rogers. Neither Rogers or Public is responding at this point.

How can I get a refund and stay with Rogers?

6 REPLIES 6

@Jmatt72 

Did you reply to the text with the Rogers SIM in your phone?

If your Rogers SIM is still working then porting was not completed and you are still with Rogers.

Best to contact a CS_Agent to complete the porting process for you.

@Jmatt72 

click on the little envelop icon on top right side of the page. I sent you a number to call so you can get port restarted successfully.

Jmatt72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did get the text and when I replied yes it came back undeliverable.  Same thing with Public mobile.  I will try your link to customer service. Thank you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jmatt72 

I'll send you a number to your message icon on top right side of page, to get port restarted. Shouldn't take long.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jmatt72 

if you did not transfer your number to Public Mobile, and did not deactivate your Rogers service, your service there is still active.

simply reach out to the customer, support agents and ask, nicely, if they will refund you if that is your decision to stay with them.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Jmatt72 

Have you tried reaching out to a CS Agent via this link to get supports?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

When you tried porting your phone number over from Rogers, did you get a text from them asking permission? You had 90 minutes to say yes or it's cancelled. Also, if you place your Rogers SIM card in your phone, does it still work?

Need Help? Let's chat.