cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for unused service

fuzzylogic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I went back to Canada after some absense and reactivated my number (paid for one month). On the same day I discovered that they are moving us to another office building where only another provider works well inside the building. No Public Mobile service was used at all yet (sim card never obtained or inserted). I would like to get a refund for unused service. Can  one of the moderators help?  

Thank you,

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

which provider do they say works well becasue my understanding is that telus bell, virgin, koodo pm and lucky  share the same towers so coverage should be the same. (my understanding of the the sharing agreement could be wrong though)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This prepaid service offers no refunds.  I can see a transition to a Telus brand perhaps garnering some goodwill.  Going to a competing brand doesn't provide any good reason for getting a refund.  I would say just move to a new provider and save the time. 

fuzzylogic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unlikely, but then who knows. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.