cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for unused months

Eiji
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I've had pre authorized payment for over 1 year in 2021 while I was away from Canada and not using my service, is there a way I can get a refund on that?

5 REPLIES 5

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No. It's your responsibility to disable the payments! Like if you have Netflix they won't refund you just because you are not watching it.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Did you leave any lights on as well?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's a funny thing isn't it. It's either complaining that autopay failed. Or complaining that autopay worked.

@Eiji- Are you back in Canada and can use the service now?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Eiji 

When you have AutoPay enabled while travelling, your account will not be cancelled or loss your number if you were gone longer  than 90 days.

Unfortunately, you won’t get a refund while you are out of Canada.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry @Eiji   PM is prepaid service and they don't provide refund unless it is a mistake on their end.]

You need to take care of the pre-authorized payments yourself, disable it while you don't need it.  The good news is that, if you have removed Pre-Authorized payment completely and not reactivate every 90 days, you would have lost your phone number.  Right now, you  have paid and the service never interrupted, you are keeping your phone number this way

Need Help? Let's chat.