cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referring friends points

SatsukiTakazak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I referred a friend with my code. How long does it to take to see in my account ?

5 REPLIES 5

@SatsukiTakazak  Did your friend get the one time $10 credit ? If not he will need to contact support to. Investigate 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@SatsukiTakazak wrote:

I didn’t get text. Maybe friend didn’t put the correct code? In this case hoe can I contact public mobile?

Log in to your account / My Rewards / Refer-a-Friend / Details to see if there's any mention of his number. If not, he'll have to contact a Customer Service Agent to get your correct referral code applied to his account.

edited spelling

SatsukiTakazak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn’t get text. Maybe friend didn’t put the correct code? In this case hoe can I contact public mobile?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SatsukiTakazak  You should get a cha ching text saying so your friend should see the $10 credit unavailable funds with in 72 hours of activation 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@SatsukiTakazak 

you should see it fairly quick. Did you rec the CHA_CHING text ? When did friend activate using your referral code ?

Need Help? Let's chat.