cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred my wife. She completed porting process. When and were does my referral discount show up?

Akagi82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As per title, my wife completed port to public mobile using my referal code.  When does my referal discount show up?  Where can i see it?

8 REPLIES 8

Akagi82

I believe you are right regarding the points system.  Where as the old system is clear and concise with $ amount, I have no idea what a point is actually worth... I believe I have to "spend" it.  this is vastly disappointing.

Is there a way I can convert this "point" to a dollar discount per month?

@kb_mv- That is my current understanding of the points system and referrals. I certainly can be wrong. I seem to think a cha-ching text might arrive in a day or so but I also think those are hit and miss.

@dust2dust wrote:

Since you've only been here since early September you won't see money deposited or the phone number of the referral. You're on the points system. You'll get a point for the referral.

@dust2dust So no indication under rewards of what / how many referrals are active? Like the numbers listed we see on old rewards?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Since you've only been here since early September you won't see money deposited or the phone number of the referral. You're on the points system. You'll get a point for the referral.

@Akagi82 wrote:

Thank you.  I looked at her account and billing info.  She got the 90 day billing with 60gig data promotional plan.  She was billled the full amount.  I do not see any referall information, nor any discount.  Does this happen later as well?  Thank you.

@Akagi82 As I said, she will see the money in her available funds within 72 hours. It will be used for her next renewal. You will see the money near your renewal date. Check your rewards and you should see loyalty, community, referrals. If it was successful you will see the last 4 numbers of her phone listed.

Edit: as pointed out by @dust2dust you will get points if on the new system.

Are you on reward points or dollars? The main indication will be the new account getting a $10 credit added to the account within 3 days.

Adding - points.

Akagi82

Thank you.  I looked at her account and billing info.  She got the 90 day billing with 60gig data promotional plan.  She was billled the full amount.  I do not see any referall information, nor any discount.  Does this happen later as well?  Thank you.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Akagi82 wrote:

As per title, my wife completed port to public mobile using my referal code.  When does my referal discount show up?  Where can i see it?

@Akagi82 Your wife will see her part within 72 hours. You will see yours each month that you come up for renewal. It gets added to your available funds.

Need Help? Let's chat.