cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi I recently refferred somone for the 5x5 promo,they had to contact a cs agent and were credited 10 dollars I still haven't received my 1 dollar reward,now the cs agent told them that I wouldn't see it until my cycle renewed,does that sound right?in the past I received it almost immediatly I believe they just credited their account with 10 dollars without seeing If my referral number was properly added to their account ,any opinions would be appreciated?

4 REPLIES 4

@Gunner123 

until last day on Sept, 2nd.. just for one friend you will getting that credit..$25 ÷ $5 for 5 month, for both you and friend

for other friend #2 you bring in, you will getting credit $1 by every 30 day.
plus your friend will getting one time credit $10..within 3 to 5 days they will be applied.

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page Rewards

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and go to under refer-a-friend you will see last 4 digit your friend number..

Gunner123

@softech hi thanks for your reply, I am still on the old rewards I wouldn't be so foolish as to migrate lol,I did check and no it's not there I guess I will need to reach out to customer servce

MrSpock

@Gunner123 In the past I always received mine within a day , I would suggest that you contact an agent yourself to inquire 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Gunner123   the $5 credit will show up on both your account the first week for Sept

For the $1 per cycle.  did you check My Rewards site? If you are still on the old rewards system, then yes, it should show up there instantly.  So, if you don't see it for over 24 hours, you should push them to investigate

But if you have migrated onto the new system, then it usually will take couple days before you will see it.    

Need Help? Let's chat.