Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral's account

ale267
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

Appreciated for help with a question:

Friend activates account; I want to be the one who pays for that (I have outstanding frozen surplus funds sitting on account).

How I can do it otherwise than by Credit Card? Any linking tools or similar?

5 REPLIES 5

ale267

Thanks for the explanation.

@ale267 wrote:

I see. I understand, I can't buy voucher from my account (with surplus funds I have). Most probably it is straightforward purchase with CC. I do not know much how is that work.

Your available funds can and will only be applied to your own plan and add-on purchases. On your next renewal the system first takes rewards and available funds from your account and charges any remaining outstanding balance to your registered credit card.

As for your friend's account, set it up under their name, pay the fees with vouchers or register a credit card. Please be aware that the system is quite finicky - you can't use the same credit card for more than two accounts without likely running into hick-ups. Also, the billing address needs to exactly match the billing address of the credit card used. So if it's your friends account but your credit card, the credit card info must match your card.

ale267

I see. I understand, I can't buy voucher from my account (with surplus funds I have). Most probably it is straightforward purchase with CC. I do not know much how is that work.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The Public Mobile account system is limited to one number per account which makes this kind of fund sharing virtually impossible.  

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Unfortunately there is no link in between the referral accounts. You can either buy and gift him a voucher in this amount. Or he can pay and you give him the money.

Need Help? Let's chat.