cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral numbers

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How do I view the referrals / phone numbers that I have?

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

@HALIMACS wrote:

That's true @AE_Collector 

But shouldn't the last 4 digits be sufficient for a user to know who the referred person is?   

I mean, it would suck if it was the FIRST 4 digits (1+area code).   Almost everyone's referral list would start that way....  🤣🤣🤣

Yes I agree, was really just pointing out to the person who asked so hopefully we don’t get “yes but how do I see the rest of the number” asked next. 

I still say that PM could give us access to a little comment box beside each one that we could enter whatever we want into to track our referrals if we want to. It would stay stuck to the account so if they change their cell number we wouldn’t see the new number (just the 4 digits) but maybe we have Bob Smith written in comments as he is a friend. PM lives off referrals obviously since they help us give and get referrals. So it is in their interest to promote us looking after “our customers” as opposed to grabbing the referral $1 and that’s where it ends. 

but I know, in the big scheme of things considering that even Autopay doesn’t always work properly, my request for a 10-20 character comment box will likely get looked at in the year 3535.

AE_Collector

I have a couple of mystery referrals but they must be happy pm customers as they have not been suspended since they used my referral code.

Of course, @Anonymous 

I suspect that's why PM masks all but the last 4 digits - for those less known referrals.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : Many people have referral codes out there on sites where anybody can just use it. Not just friends and family familiar to you.

That's true @AE_Collector 

But shouldn't the last 4 digits be sufficient for a user to know who the referred person is?   

I mean, it would suck if it was the FIRST 4 digits (1+area code).   Almost everyone's referral list would start that way....  🤣🤣🤣

But… there is NO WAY to see the full phone number, only the last 4 digits of the numbers.

AE_Collector

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 wrote:

How do I view the referrals / phone numbers that I have?

Thank you!

@DDM69  - log into Self Serve, then go to My Rewards.

Then click on the arrow pointing right, it will then point down and show the below if there are referrees there.

esjliv_0-1610816305660.png

Need Help? Let's chat.