cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral not credited?

Pmcchesney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife needed a new provider so I bought her a public mobile sim and she set up an account with my referral code yesterday but I just realized now that I didn’t receive a notification that a new referral was added nor if I check my account did it change at all. Is there just a delay or am I not going to receive the monthly discount?

5 REPLIES 5

Pmcchesney
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I didn’t realize you could expand that section and see the numbers you’re being credited for. I’ll give it another day and then check again. Thanks for the help!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pmcchesney wrote:

My wife needed a new provider so I bought her a public mobile sim and she set up an account with my referral code yesterday but I just realized now that I didn’t receive a notification that a new referral was added nor if I check my account did it change at all. Is there just a delay or am I not going to receive the monthly discount?

Hello @Pmcchesney , your account should be the one to be reflected first in your SELF SERVE account, under the "My Rewards" section.

Click on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1598444864917.png

Give it a few days for your wife's account to reflect the $10 credit.

If after 72 hours of activation, nothing is showing up anywhere, then have your wife's account contact the moderators to confirm things.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile stopped sending our those "Cha ching!" notifications a month or so ago due to a lot of erroneous notifications being sent, so yes - at this time you have to log into your self-serve portal and check your referrals count to see if it registered. (And look for the last 4 digits of the phone number of the person you referred.)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pmcchesney 

Check under your 'My Rewards' section, then select the Total Rewards Earned section, if you open it, it will show the referral phone number under Refer-a-Friend.

Are the last 4 digits hers?

If nothing there, she'll need to contact a moderator to update the correct referral code.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Pmcchesney wrote:

Log into self service and see if the referral reward is listed. Are you sure you used the correct code and did not mistype 0 or O? Notifications are currently not being sent out. The $1 referral to your account is usually instantaneous while the $10 credit to your wife’s account may take up to 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.