cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral not activated

joshedge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a public mobile sim a couple days ago after a friend recommending them a couple weeks ago. When I filled out the forms to activate my sim I entered his referral code. However, at no point did I recieve the $10 referral bonus, I got charged the full amount for my plan and the only balance that shows up on my rewards is the $2 I get for autopay.

Does anyone know if there is supposed to be a time delay on this one aspect of activation, depite everything else being nearly instant? and if not does anyone know how to help me get my $10 referral credit?

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

@Adhinsh wrote:

Hi, I got referred by my mom, but referral bonus not received for both.Please resolve.

@Adhinsh Your mom or you on her behalf will have to submit a ticket via simon(?) at the bottom right of your screen. Alternatively if you are going to manage her account for her you could private message the moderators with your moms email, ph #, pin code #, and full name or account number to verify and then you can ask for them to investigate. Be sure to add your referral code and explain how you activated the account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Adhinsh  - Did you set up your account online, or in store?  Are you sure that the referral code was entered?  Normally, there is a message very soon after the account setup, indicating the referral bonus.  The referree will get $10 within a couple of days.  The referrer will get a $1 / cycle bonus.  It will only show up when the payment is processed, but can be seen as a reward in the self serve of the referer.

Adhinsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I got referred by my mom, but referral bonus not received for both.Please resolve.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@joshedge wrote:

I bought a public mobile sim a couple days ago after a friend recommending them a couple weeks ago. When I filled out the forms to activate my sim I entered his referral code. However, at no point did I recieve the $10 referral bonus, I got charged the full amount for my plan and the only balance that shows up on my rewards is the $2 I get for autopay.

Does anyone know if there is supposed to be a time delay on this one aspect of activation, depite everything else being nearly instant? and if not does anyone know how to help me get my $10 referral credit?

Thanks in advance

When you activate, you pay full price. The $10 cedit isn't a discount for first month. It is credit for furture use. The $2 for future too but next month, you will get another $2 for autopay.

Jinjangbesi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Activated 2 lines couple of days ago and got $10 referral each for both lines within 12 hours

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You usually should receive the $10 referral withn 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.