cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral never credited.

johnthq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my mothers new account with my referral code but i see no notice of it being credited to me account yet. I activated her sim over a month ago now. i assumed it wasn't until payment has been processed on her account. Am i missing something?

6 REPLIES 6

johnthq

i am dealing with this thru PM as well thanks for the suggestions everyone.

ottawa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

FWIW, I just had to troubleshoot this, no special promos just a straight $10 to the new customer and $1/mo to the old. The agents to whom you were referred above were very helpful (and got us the money). My understanding was to get the $10, the referree (new customer) has to request it. That would be your mother, possibly sitting beside you. The agent who did the $10 also added the $1/mo flag to the referrer's account, but in my case I had to get the referrer to contact them afterwards to get the back months credited (not sure it was worth it for $1, but it was such a pleasant interaction with PM that it was worth it for that alone).

purewater
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Me too, I activated my sisters new account with my referral code since Oct 29, I don't see her number add into my reward account yet and also she don't have $10 credit and her payment has been processed today and charged her $45.20, Why she no $10 credit? Her plan is $40 15GB

robinbpowell

Try incognito mode and sign back in. If she hasn't received her credit maybe the code didn't work properly.   The family member needs to contact @CS_Agent and get it fixed. That agent may be able to add the referral status to your account, but you may need to contact them yourself.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you see her phone last digits on Your account?

Yummy_0-1669674057694.png

If yes, then you applied referral code correctly and should receive 1 point.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@johnthq hi she should have received her 10 dollar credit with in 72 hours and you should've seen your dollar credit almost right away   

you need the help of a service rep to find out whats going on

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

Need Help? Let's chat.