cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credits.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend and tried to use my # as reference, but the on-line page wouldn't allow it so I don't get credit for the referral. What can I do?

15 REPLIES 15

@buang99 no worries, yeah it's not really written anywhere that is super conspicuous. 

Here are the terms:

17. No Solicitation. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ 403xxxxxxx wrote:

I referred a friend and tried to use my # as reference, but the on-line page wouldn't allow it so I don't get credit for the referral. What can I do?

This forum can be accessed by anyone.  If you don't want any spam calls, please change your account name.

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Naepalm I was not aware. Thanks!

@Carniam wrote:

@hairbag1 @thanks for the info. I stand corrected and edited my earlier post. I would say that I have seen many reports of it being possible if the person who didn’t input the code contactS the mods.

Certainly, it wouldn't hurt to ask moderator to apply it if it wasn't done correctly originally.  I too, have heard of it being done after the fact, but the "official" instruction seem to indicate otherwise. Oh well...it's just the Public Mobile way !!

😷

@buang99 you will need to remove the code from your post. We are not allowed to post our referral code in the forum.  Surprised it hasn't been edited already...lol

As far as your friend not being able to enter the code you can ask them to contact the moderators and let the moderators know they did not receive the reward. 

Carniam

@hairbag1 @thanks for the info. I stand corrected and edited my earlier post. I would say that I have seen many reports of it being possible if the person who didn’t input the code contactS the mods.

@buang99  Posting of referral codes on this forum is prohibited. Please remove that attached screenshot ASAP.

Carniam

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@4037419175 wrote:

You might be outta luck on this one.....

How do I refer a friend?

When your friend is activating their SIM card, they will need to enter your unique referral code. You can find your code in the Overview page of your Self Serve:

hairbag1_0-1590778833518.png

If your friend forgets to enter your code, we can’t manually apply the credit to your account, so make sure they do it right the first time! 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@4037419175your friend has to contact the moderators with your referral code and telephone number. And ask them to apply it for him.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@4037419175 wrote:

@4037419175  You need to give your friend your referral code not your number. More info on how it works can be found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

Ask your friend if he already activated his card to submit a ticket and ask PM if they could apply it after the fact.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right and ask them to apply it.

Carniam

@4037419175 Hi the referral code is no longer your number. Please log into your account to see your code in the top right corner. Please note that the referral may take up to 72 hours to show, though you should receive a text from 611 to confirm it was used. If it did not work please have your friend contact the moderator and let them know that it did not go through. This can be done through SIMon.

buang99

I believe they stop using phone number as a referral code. Your referral code can be found in your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.