cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend reward missing

bhallgrimson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not been receiving my refer a friend reward. I referred my mom months ago before covid. We used the code. Signed her up at London Drugs. Her number is xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you can look into this that would be appreciated. Thank you.

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

My spidey senses tell me there's some sarcasm in there. 🙂

I think the new process is to contact customer support mods so they can make sure that you are really friends

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or...is she in fact still with Public Mobile with an active account? Did she get the $10 credit back then? Unfortunately it's too long ago to see that. Perhaps if a payment card was used you could deduce the renewal charge. If she's still on the same plan then that first renewal would have likely been $14 cheaper. But other factors in those numbers could be in play too.

Also, there used to be a text sent out called the Cha-Ching text for getting a referral. Can you find that from a year ago in your texts?

@bhallgrimson 

Wow....like a year ago? There are no guarantees on this one....if the moderators will even add the code after so much time has passed. Pose the question to the moderators to see if they are willing to do it and if so have your mother create a community account and put the request in by creating a support ticket. If you do get approval get a reference # from your interaction so your mother can quote it when she puts in her request. It is extremely unlikely that they will retroactively apply the reward to your account but if you are successful you will get it going forward.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@bhallgrimson 

It's best for your mom to make this moderator contact via her own community user account, if she has one.  And the community account email should match the username for the respective Self Serve account.

Be sure to copy / paste your referral code from your self serve page (especially if it contains zeros or O's) , then she can paste it into her private message to the moderators. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@bhallgrimson  , did you have your referral done long time?  Before Covid?

If so, you will probably need to open a ticket with mod and hopefully they can still do something

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@bhallgrimson wrote:

I have not been receiving my refer a friend reward. I referred my mom months ago before covid. We used the code. Signed her up at London Drugs. Her number is xxxxxxxxxxxx. If you can look into this that would be appreciated.

Please open a ticket by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

She will have to contact moderators and give them your code so they can adjust it manually.

She can send private message to Moderator_Team

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@bhallgrimson , this is in fact an open forum and we are customer like you, please edit your reply and remove the phone number for security reason.

Need Help? Let's chat.