cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-friend not showing up?

zeja02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, i reffered one of my friends a month back and his number shows up under my rewards but i reffered my sister a few days back and that reward hasnt shown up even though i recieved the text from PM that i reffered someone?

4 REPLIES 4

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I would also advise wait and watch approach.  

I received a text message 2 days ago confirming that I had successfully referred someone.  That was just over 4 weeks after the referred person had signed up during the promo.  

If no progress before you next renewal date, the community mods will be able to sort it out fairly quickly as they are back to their normal speedy ways now.   

Mnsp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

wait for a month

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @zeja02,

Thank you for sharing your experience !

While it's true that some referrals appear right away, others reflect after a few days/weeks. If the referral for your sister does not show up within the next few weeks, please let us know and we will look into it 🙂

Best regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

From my own personal experience, the system updates on referrals is quite variable.  I have had referrals show up instantly while others have taken a week or longer.  So far, they have all shown up.  Be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.