cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-Friend missing bonus $10

MaxZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Support,

I provide refer to my my friend, which open new account on Jun 29, 2024. Nether me nor my fried receive referral bonus :-(. I only received 1 point today. My referral shows referral was made on Jul 16, 2024 (today?) while real date was Jun 29, 2024.

Please, advise. Thx

11 REPLIES 11

self solution removed

MaxZ

I guess I misunderstand the referral process: I would receive only 1 point, while my friend receive 10$ bonus.

Sorry for confusion. The issue resolve 🙂

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MaxZ 

You receive only 1 point per month, $10 is for your friend only.

EB0

@MaxZ 

You friend should receive $10 within 24-72 hours, you should receive a text message for the referral with a day or two, 

You receive your total referral points on your renewal data not before 

MaxZ

After double check: yes, my friend received referral bonus 10$ on Jul 1, 2024, but not me.

RavingRaven

@MaxZ 

Referral points are only awarded at renewal (some before some after). Your friends should have recieved the $10 credit within 72 hours but usually the next day after activation. This is an automatic process when the referral code is entered during activation.

Is it possible you have another referral? I have never heard of the referrer getting their monthly referral reward when their referral has not recieved their $10 bonus credit.

Have your friend contact customer support with your referral code and see if it is registered on their account. Either way they can ask for the $10 credit to be added or your referral code to be added to recieve the bonus credit.

You may or may not recieve a Cha-ching text at 2pm eastern the day following your referral code being used or added to an account. These things are YMMV these days as Public Mobile makes it more difficult to track your referrals.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

your friend should see a $10 credit showing up in Available funds.  Please ask your friend to check.  Also, check Payment history page and it should show as well

MaxZ

Yes, I received 1 point on renewal. Probably, was not patient enough (2 weeks), will wait a few more days ...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MaxZ 

You friend will receive the $10 credit and you will receive your 1 point/month in 72 hours. I am assuming staff was busy…two weeks later.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

that was a bit long

ask your friend to open a ticket with PM.  One ticket would be good for both your friend and you

just ask your friend to logon his Community account, then use the orange Chatbot icon on lower right, type Submit ticket and choose Contact Us and it will open the ticket submission screen

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@MaxZ  hi, your friend should have the $10 credit.  Check with them. You are receiving the 1 point now probably because your renewal just passed?

Need Help? Let's chat.