cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Reward

rjz236
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I referred a friend a few months ago to Public Mobile so I can get $1 off my bill, and my friend did this in store. For my first bill it did not appear the $1 off so I thought the next one would appear, but nothing. So after waiting for a few months I am still paying the full amount and nothing has been taken off my bill. If anyone has any solutions please help.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rjz236 wrote:

Hi,

I referred a friend a few months ago to Public Mobile so I can get $1 off my bill, and my friend did this in store. For my first bill it did not appear the $1 off so I thought the next one would appear, but nothing. So after waiting for a few months I am still paying the full amount and nothing has been taken off my bill. If anyone has any solutions please help.

Thank you.

@rjz236  You need to ask your friend to submit a ticket to PM and include your code and ask the moderators if they can apply it.

stpm-new.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rjz236 

Did your friend receive the $10 friend credit?  Did he use your phone number or referral code when he or she signed up?

If your friend was missing the credit, then he or she needs to contact moderator to get referral issue sorted out.  Click on quesiton mark on right lower corner of website.  Type: contact moderator.  Follow prompts to submit ticket to get moderator help.  

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@rjz236 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

Is a $1 referral rewards listed?  To get the mising reward, click on the question mark in the lower right of yoru screen to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.