cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeeming

Jesse94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tons of rewards on my Public Mobile app, but for some reason it won’t let me redeem a reward for unlimited text and calling for 15 days and 3 GB of data and it keeps saying my accounts suspended and I need to upload more money when my account is active until July 6? Isn’t the point of those points to help you when you need them? I shouldn’t have to pay $50 a head of using points that are supposed to get me something that’s supposed to be free with them.

5 REPLIES 5

@Jesse94  As mentioned in the support area, you need to be looking in My Rewards in your account which is where the catalogue is for purchasing add ons and bill credits with points.  You can't use points in the regular $ paid add on purchase area.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jesse94   Are you looking in the right place?  You don't go to where add ons are purchased for $, you need to go to My Rewards instead and peruse the catalogue there until you find what you want to buy with your points.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jesse94 

Are you referring to the USA Roaming bundle reward that requires 25 points?

You shouldn’t need to add more money if you have 25 points or more.

Contact a CS_Agent on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket for their assistance in helping you redeem the reward.

@Jesse94 

So you have enough points to purchase those add ons via your Rewards page?  

Are you in the United states and need the US roaming add on?  

You need to visit your Reward page and redeem your points for those discounted add ons.  

Jesse94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Isn’t the point of those points to help you when you need them? I shouldn’t have to pay $50 a head of using points that are supposed to get me something that’s supposed to be free with them.

Need Help? Let's chat.