cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeem expire day

Lhaha
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I redeemed my points to 2G data but it shows only for 60 days, is this the new thing for PM? 😞

is the add-on following same rule too?:(

5 REPLIES 5

@Lhaha 

if you have not used your data yet, if you don't need it and purchased by mistake, you can open ticket with support and see if they can reverse the transaction

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Gwuolf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, now the add ons have expiration date. But the good part is that with PM app you can reedem instantly before you are out of data

@Lhaha  Yes I agree it’s a total let down . There’s big discussion about it here .sign the petition here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Clarification-of-Public-Mobile-Data-Add-o...

Lhaha
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I felt shame as I thought roll-over was was a big big big advantage for people like me as I don’t need too much data so I love PM and chosen PM! And I just introduced my friend all the benefits from PM including roll over too, I felt shame now!!!:((

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lhaha  Unfortunately yes . With new system update data add on does not roll over anymore u til all used up . Instead it expires 30 days after purchase 

Need Help? Let's chat.