Reactivate

Dianerich
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help reactivating 

9 REPLIES 9

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dianerich 

As we are all customers, just like you, if you need support from public mobile staff, here's how:

Customer Support Agents can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,
  2. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar

Dianerich

I’m gonna get new SIM card if u can’t do it but I’m need my funds back 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@mehri wrote:

My plan has been suspended for about two months now. I have been trying to reactivate it several times with registered  visa card but money transfer does not work

What kind of error message do you get when you try to reactivate?

Sometimes using different browser might help.

Do not try too manys time to process payment as your account might be locked due to fraud prevention.

@mehri good ,I guess you can login.  did you try to use the option Other (Enter the desired payment amount) instead of Amount Due?  That option will usually work 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

mehri

Hi

My plan has been suspended for about two months now. I have been trying to reactivate it several times with registered  visa card but money transfer does not work

Spudster

@Dianerich 

If you have no services, make a payment at least one dollar in excess of your plan amount, then tap reactivate.

If this doesn’t work, try placing your device in lost/stolen mode in self-serve. Then log off the self-serve site, then log back in and remove the lost/stolen designation.

This little trick has been known to get folks service going again if there is sufficient payment to cover the plan.

BeachNBeer

@Dianerich  Will need a bit more information from you. (But don't post personal info as this is a public forum and everyone can see it)

Did you miss a payment and account is suspended for non payment and you just need to reactivate the account? 

Has it been more than 90 days? 

If it's been more than 90 days the account is closed and number is gone. You need a brand new sim card and you have to sign up brand new again and pick a new number 

If it's under 90 days. Simply log into your account and make a payment.

Or lastly. Is it by chance today is your renewal and you see a button to reactivate account? If so and your services are working just ignore the standard message and let the system complete the renewal process.

Let us know.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dianerich how long your account has been suspended?  if over 90 days, it would have closed permanently and won't be able to reactivate 

if less than 90 days, login to My account and make a manual payment using other(enter the desired payment amount and manually enter the payment amount to reactivate

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Could you provide some more details, please.

Is your account suspended due to no payment?

To reactivate account, do manual pay, choose "Other" as payment type and pay your plan cost. Credit card has to be registered with PM. You can make only 2 attempts to pay this way. If it fails you will have to wait an hour to try again.

Once payment is completed, logoff and reboot the phone.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reactivate-a-suspended-plan

Need Help? Let's chat.