cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate a plan

Rickypilgrim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My sons plan was suspended. So I changed plan and paid but phone still not qorking

5 REPLIES 5

zaidahmed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you add $1 extra, it should reactivate.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Rickypilgrim 

If after trying the above items you STILL can't get services going, ask the support agents for assistance.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Rickypilgrim   Did you  already pay the new amount?  do you see what you paid show up at Available Fund ? If so, go bac kand  make a $1 manual payment and it should reactivate 

If Available Fund is still $0, likely you have not pay the new plan amount yet.  You can confirm in the Transaction History.  If thta is the case, go back to the payment page and do a manual payment.  Use the "Other" option and enter the plan armount +$1 and it should work then.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rickypilgrim wrote:

My sons plan was suspended. So I changed plan and paid but phone still not qorking

@Rickypilgrim  -

If you have no services working - you need to add funds equal or more to the amount of the plan. Do this by choosing the "Other" payment option when topping up. Then reactivate the plan.

If your services are working and the plan is renewing tomorrow, then did you schedule a plan change? If so, this should be automatic on your renewal.

And if you are on autopay, it should take care of itself, unless you added the funds manually.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Rickypilgrim 

Try paying $1 more than your required amount, then reboot device and see if it has service.

If not, try placing in Lost/Stolen mode in self-serve, logout, then log back in and remove the Lost/Stolen designation.

If there's sufficient balance to renew the service, the above 'trick' sometimes gets things going.

Need Help? Let's chat.