cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: service got suspended while on autopay, can not access my account

Yodayoda487
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has a 77$ balance but my service has been suspended... Can you please reactivate my account using my balance. Asap

3 REPLIES 3

@Yodayoda487  The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore the mesage, leave your account alone. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Yodayoda487 wrote:

My account has a 77$ balance but my service has been suspended... Can you please reactivate my account using my balance. Asap

Hello @Yodayoda487 ,

Are you able to use your services (Calling/texting in and out)?

Did you call 611 and see what that said?

You said you cannot access your account? Did you try the "Forgot your password" option?

If that does not work then contact the Moderator_Team to reset you and review your account, via private message using this link.

@Yodayoda487 

Posting a message here is unlikely to get your service reactivated. Moderators cannot do anything to your account until open a ticket.

If your plan costs less that that $77, your account is unlikely to be suspended. Check to see if your service is still working, and if it does, ignore any such warning mesaages in your account about it.

Need Help? Let's chat.