cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: need help unlocking my account

Issabelle57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

Please I would like my phone number reinstated.  I am having trouble contacting you.

Please call me 438-***************.  I wish to keep my old number.  I have called you over 3 months ago and left you my credit card number.  Please call me!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I see reference to over 3 months ago in the OP.  The phone number and account cannot be rescued.  

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with you account.
    • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]
    • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
    • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
    • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You need to send a private message to the mods there isn't a call centre unless you are a legacy customer maybe?

If your account has been in suspension over 90 days your account, phone number, and sim are all gone you will need to buy a new sim and reregister 

Issabelle57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

Please I would like my phone number reinstated.  I am having trouble contacting you.

Please call me 438-***-****  I wish to keep my old number.  I have called you over 3 months ago and left you my credit card number.  Please call me!!!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.