cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: my plan suspended

Parkland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan was suspended today!!  They did not activate auto-pay which they have been doing for over a year.  What do I do...can't speak with anyone!!  Very very frustrated  What can I do??

8 REPLIES 8

@Parkland wrote:

Have not lost service at the moment so will ignore.  Thanks for advice 1st time in over a year since joining PM something went wrong!

@Parkland - your plan is just going through it's renewal process. You may have not have logged into your account before during this process with those messages.

Don't worry I am sure they have freaked out most customers here when they have first seen them around renewal time. 😀

Parkland

Have not lost service at the moment so will ignore.  Thanks for advice 1st time in over a year since joining PM something went wrong!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Parkland  - we are customers/members like you here, and have no access to your account.

Have you lost services? If not, then ignore these messages on your My Account.

If you have lost services, and an autopay failure did happen, make a manual payment.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If still issues reactivating the plan or simply would like to inform of the autopay failure, submit ticket with CSA.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Psss... Credit cards expire and this is a 100% digital company

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Parkland 

Autopay fails sometimes....it only tries to charge your card once. Now it's all up to you to reactivate your service. $2 autopay reward+$1loyalty reward=$3 off your bill every month until  July next year when loyalty goes up by another $1.

Parkland

I use auto-pay and payment didn't come out of bank account.   Not sure what the $3. is for?  Doesn't this reoccur the following month and so on? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Parkland 

Log into your account using secret/incognito mode and make a payment but check that your card has not expired first. Alternatively you can make a payment via the 611/IVR system after entering your 4 digit pin account pin # which can be reset within your account if necessary. Otherwise....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

@Parkland wrote:

My plan was suspended today!!  They did not activate auto-pay which they have been doing for over a year.  What do I do...can't speak with anyone!!  Very very frustrated  What can I do??

When your plan has stopped working because payment didn't get processed, the only way to resume using your service will be to make a manual payment.  I'm assuming that you've checked that your credit card wasn't charged?  If your card wasn't charged, please go into your Self Serve card and make a one-time payment.  You can also buy a voucher and use that instead for payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.