cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: error logging into community when sent a ticket by SIMon

Stampy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Experiencing this exact problem right now. Still no known fix?

7 REPLIES 7

@Stampy 

Lol....that could be taken either way.....

@Dunkman 

It's own thread so we can bury this old thread again? thx

Stampy

It was me using the code to sign up and the mod team just replied letting me know that they’ve added the code in so all is well now.  🙂

@Stampy 

tee hee thought so....

Do you see the $1 in your rewards and the last 4 digits of their phone number? If not your friend will have to message the moderators and give them your referral code to be added to their account.

Stampy

Yup, that’s the one 🙂

my main issue is that I believe I failed to hit the apply button after entering my friend referral code when activating. I’m hoping that this can be fixed...

@Stampy 

Care to share your issue that you submitted a ticket for?

Lol..."Stampy" after Bart's pet elephant?

Stampy

Hi RosieR,

Yes, the first step I took was to search the forums. I have now sent a direct message to the Moderator_Team for my main issue. I have also just figured out that while I cannot get past the “Error Logging in” message when trying to submit a ticket on my iPad -no matter what I try (clearing history & cookies and using chrome incognito mode, etc...), I can successfully get past this on my laptop. This login issue may just be with mobile/IOS device browsers.

Hopefully anyone else encountering this issue will find this info helpful.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Stampy wrote:

Experiencing this exact problem right now. Still no known fix?

Hi @Stampy are you trying to get a ticket to contact the moderators?  If yes, type in "talk to human" >>> click Account-specific question >>> click No, I need a human now >>> Click here to submit a ticket

Have you raised your question here in the community forums?   Lots of knowledgeable members here and they are ready to help fellow customers.

RosieR

Need Help? Let's chat.